I did it. I finally did it. I have spent a lot of time thinking about what I should do for Rebekah's quilt block. There was so much pressure and I am going to admit right here that I was/am freakin' nervous. But I swallowed my nerves and made the first cut into the fabric.
My original design idea got tossed out the window this afternoon when I saw some lovely quiltspiration on a blog. I changed the design up and went with this hourglass design instead. Hopefully, Rebekah considers diamonds squares and if she doesn't mind that my seams don't quite match, then we have ourselves something a little wonky as well.