Friday, April 18, 2008

It's Not A Craft Exactly


It burns me that I haven't had a good craft post for a while but the whole rest of my life is keeping me rather busy. But It Is On this weekend. I have a long list of things to make and I won't stop until I get them done. I am even bringing in the reinforcements (under the guise of hemming her jeans - ha ha).

To compensate for my lack of crafting, I did a little internet shopping, including investing in a fancy new camera. I took the new baby out for a test ride last night and took this lovely shot. So here is a little eye candy until this weekend's craft explosion gets documented.

2 comments:

Rebekah said...

lovely photo! Good luck with all of your projects this weekend!

Spooda Baby said...

What kind of camera did you get??? It takes beautiful photo's... love the one of all the fabric!
p.s. I will send some more of Brie soon... I have a couple of cute ones of her and Lucas.