Sunday, June 08, 2008

Weekend Update

This is just a quick post to show off some of my weekend projects. Friday night I put together the baby quilt. All it needs is a little binding. I am really happy with how it looks.



And after way too long, I finally sewed new bedroom curtains. I had my eye on the Notari pale blue print for a long while and was able to purchase it last week. I simply hemmed the sides, top and bottom and then picked up some ring clips for the top. Now I just need some cute tie backs and I will be all set.




4 comments:

Rebekah said...

wow, were you busy this weekend! That quilt is adorable...so fresh and bright and clean! And I love the fabrics you used for your curtains!

jacquie said...

that's quite a weekend. love the quilt and the fabric for the curtains is divine!!!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful quilt! Love the fabric's you used!

Anonymous said...

That baby quilt is spectacular. I love how you used only a few fabrics and I love the color choices. I'm looking forward to exploring your blog. Thanks!