Sunday, October 12, 2008

Baby Dresses Keep Coming


Here is another tunic baby dress I just finished up. I was toying between the contrasting aqua with white polka dots for the trim and some pink, orange and brown polka dots. I went with the aqua on this one but there is enough corduroy for another version. I kept this dress pretty simple with just a little detail around the neck, arms and the finish on the hem, along with a little top stitching on the seams. I am picturing some tights and a little long sleeve t-shirt to complete the outfit.

2 comments:

~ said...

This looks fantastic! I think you made the right choice, the trim stands out perfectly. The fabric on the other dress is so cute too! I can't believe you are parting with your italian fabric. It looks great!

Anonymous said...

Love this simple and sweet dress for babies...