Saturday, November 08, 2008

New Office Curtains


I finally got around to sewing up some new office curtains. It is truly amazing what nice curtains can do to a room. Too bad they can't make you completely ignore the desperate need for a paint job, but they do come close. I chose Anna Maria Horner's Pressed Flowers print so that the curtains would work nicely with the chairs I recovered a while ago. The office is in full sewing mode right now so pictures of the entire room and the pretty pillow I made will have to wait until next time. The curtain hardware all came from Ikea. Those clippy rings are such an amazing time saver.

1 comment:

Rebekah said...

so cute! Is this an Amy butler print? I really need to start making curtains for our house. We've got wood blinds on the windows and that's about it.