Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Secret Wedding Quilt - Part 4

Here it is, all washed and ready to get sent out tomorrow. I love how it turned out and can't wait for the happy couple to get it in the mail.

The fabric has a faint sheen to it so it doesn't photograph as clearly as I had hoped.


Here are some close up shots of some of the blocks and the quilting.


Here is the back. I love the yellow and orange and how the blue binding looks against the bright colors. It is all sunshine and happiness and can definitely be flipped over if they want a little variety.

Here is one more close up of the blocks on the backside and the binding.

Since both my brother-in-law and his fiance are both super cute, maybe I can persuade them to take some actions for the blog. : )

5 comments:

~ said...

they are going to love it! it is beautiful!

donnette fever said...

bellissimo lavoro..
sarĂ  un regalo molto gradito!
Ciao Elisa

Rebekah said...

amazing! This looks so good and will be much appreciated by the bride and groom to be. Thanks for posting such great close-ups too :)

KateKwiltz said...

It's beautiful! I can't decide if I like the back or the front better, they're both great!

Found you through flickr's "Past 7 days" page -- glad I clicked through!

knittingsandwich said...

wow! i absolutely and completely adore this quilt- beautiful work!
-cmv