Tuesday, May 20, 2008

I'm In The Mood For Provence



I hope these aren't considered fighting words, but I have the best mother in the whole world. She is an amazing and inspiring woman and incredibly creative and talented. My only complaint is that she lives just far enough away that weekend sewing dates just aren't that practical.

So this is a surprise present for her, and because I can't keep a craft secret, I am now racing against time. I had to post about it but I do want it to be a surprise for her. So now, it really comes down to how often my mom checks this blog. It is up to fate and my mom's internet surfing habits.

I picked five different Provence style fabrics and am going to follow this simple quilt pattern from a lovely book that Lisa's mom gave me when I went to visit her in Ohio. I think it is going to be perfect for her family room.
And Mom, if you are reading this, you better act surprised ; )

1 comment:

jacquie said...

Beautiful fabrics. This is going to be stunning. Love the fabric you chose for covering the chairs too!