Monday, February 09, 2009

All finished, washed and shipped

Here is the quilt I made last month, with it's finished binding, washed and already in the mail. I absolutely love this quilt, and I received the nicest phone call from my friend tonight, thanking me for the quilt. She said it was her favorite baby gift, of course, she might be saying that to everyone she received a gift from, but I am going to believe her. So here is another look at the quilt in all of its crinkly glory.

It is hard to tell from the picture but the back is a navy blue with tiny white polka dots. Love it!


And here are some close ups of the cuteness.


4 comments:

Rebekah said...

this is so cute! I love all the different shades of blue and the striking yellow border :)

donnette fever said...

Mi piace tantissimo..
vorrei essere quel bambino per avere una copertina stupenda!!!

nasancheyev said...

spectacular!!!!!!!!!!!

jacquie said...

so great...love the colors...and the yellow binding is perfect!