Monday, February 09, 2009

Perhaps my all-time favorite diaper bag

I am getting caught up on blogging about some projects I finished in January, including this diaper bag. The request was for a bag that could go from carrying diapers to a work tote. I love the orange and gray print - it is so sophisticated and original. I might just have to go back to Cancun and pick up some more.

I put three pockets on the exterior, including the one below and one on either end.



The interior is lined with pockets on both sides and closes with a magnetic snap.


I also made a changing pad that fits easily in the bag and can be retired once the bag becomes a work tote.

2 comments:

Rebekah said...

the fabric on this is so perfect for a gender neutral (mom and dad) bag. This is so cute and you've totally nailed the pockets and sizings on these diaper bags.

jacquie said...

almost makes me wish i had a baby again...almost!